Friday, July 01, 2011

The German Finale

So, this brings us to the end of the visit of Little Verena. It was a pleasure to have her here and to have the chance to show her around a little. A shame it was so short and also that the weather was not so great. I hope she had a great time though.

Heart you Warsaw
The hearts home
Even though I am not a fan of non-artistic graffiti, there is something about this wall being etched at that I liked. I can't say what it is, and I still deplore the destruction of the old town, but this wall always catches my eye next to a youth hostel in the old town.
The old church bell which shattered with an air raid in WWII

Top of the bell "handles"

In Warsaw


Band (leader) on the run


Off to lunch, traditional Polish Mexican

Yum

Verena Diving in


Super Nun, AWAY!

You know only in Poland where the fashion conscious have the same shoes as a nun.

And yet again, I've dragged someone to Wedel with me.
You have to love the old, when you live in Warsaw

And the old school cute uniforms

And service with a smile, not always common in Poland.


So cheers Verena for visiting

We pray you come back
To celebrate some more.

2 comments:

Paddy said...

Gee I adore your photos!

Gee Em said...

Thanks Paddy, there may be some interesting news coming up in the near future about my photos..... we will see.