Sunday, October 16, 2011

So I am still, slowly, going through my Torun photos. I actually have around 2000 photos from recent outings to go through. I guess the advantage of this is that I won't take so many in Winter as in general I don't get outside so much. So I will have lots to play with over the next few months. Add into that some holidays abroad and I should probably end up with another couple of thousand before Christmas! Crikey! As Australians might say. My eyes had better get used to looking at a screen. I have also been trying to bang out a story which is about halfway done, teach, bake, cook, and look after an unwell wife so it has been rather hectic. So lets get this Torun show on the road.

A little fountain


Someone desperately wants to play in there!

Glowing goodness

I love the little detail, it is just a bollard to stop parking on the footpath but they bothered to put in detail! That helps make a city something special.

And what is this lovely building? Yes it is the prison.
Even banks are looking decent in Torun
All the farm creatures are here,Horse, Cow, Goat, Dog, Unicorn

Knight out..... bad pun?

The towns folk on the edge of it all.

Two men, and only one satellite dish, there will be arguments
There were people out everywhere enjoying the sun!

These ducks appear headed for McDonalds.....
The classic follow up. The things my wife will do for hilarious pictures!

Natural lighting lights
The green pierniki lady

Casts a great shadow, look at the puppy pulling her dress.

Notice the basket with pierniki

It looks like she is checking out the fashions as they go past.

I think here she is saying "not those shoes with that bag"

Looking ominous up there!

But it is staying bright down here!

Hello, do you want some girl guide biscuits?

Cherubs, lions and gods always make good doors.

Some architecture made me think of Holland.

Still loving doors, even if on walls!


Now does this look like....
a monkey to you?

No comments: