Sunday, January 01, 2012

Last year, New Year

Thanks for reading all. It was a great 2011 now we add another number and enter the year of the London Olympics and even more importantly the Euro 2012 here in Poland and the Ukraine! Exciting times.

Last year I made 101 posts! Wow, that is a lot for someone who used to hate writing. I cracked the 10,000 page views number, and all this with only 20 people following the blog! Funny world out there.

Anyway, in the new year I hope to finally finish the Australia/Singapore trip and also many things that happened last year. Then get onto many new and exciting ideas! Hooray, I hear you think.

I will also be changing the format somewhat, let's hope you like it.

Again thanks for reading and I hope you had a great and safe New Year

Welcome to 2012! Happy New Year!

No comments: