Friday, March 08, 2013

Browar Parowy - Vetter *Product Review*

Browar Parowy - Vetter
  *Product Review*
Brewery:
Alcohol: 5.8%
Volume: 500ml
Cost: 2.89PLN

Apperance:
Long lasting head which stays for most of the glass, and I was drinking it slowly!


Aroma: There isn't really much on the nose here, and by that I mean it doesn't smell a great deal. This could be because of the thick head on the beer or just that it is a pretty cold beer.
In the mouth: It started off very, very hoppy and that was about all I could get. But, as the beer warmed up a little the malt sweetness came through.
Drink with: It would be something nice to drink with Mexican food, or maybe something like pasta with a tomato sauce. As it is so hoppy you need something with a some bite to compliment it.

Overall:
A pleasant beer, but really nothing special. The huge flavour of hops in here makes it nice enough to drink, but I don't think I could drink more than one. 

 6/10

2 comments:

Unknown said...

More blogs like this needed <3 <3 <3 check out mine too :)) with love from WARSAW:))))

Gee Em said...

Thanks Mizia! Always great to hear from new visitors. I will keep doing my "research" for you ;)