Sunday, May 19, 2013

Panoramas

I have been playing with some Panorama programs, and found a nice one. Actually made by Microsoft! Who ever would have thought. Anyway, here are some panoramas that I have taken (I obviously need to practice more taking them). I have shown an edited and cropped version first, the rest aren't as I was scared to lose details.

Rome the Casa Generalizia Del Terzo Ordine Regolare Di S. Francesco and surrounds

Dublin Bay


Kilkenny on an overcast morning

The Coloseum

4 comments:

Tom said...

Nice. Was the MS software free? Web-based or download?

They've turned out well :)

Gee Em said...

Thanks Tom, it is all free... as far as I can see. It is called Microsoft ICE. Here's a link:

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/groups/ivm/ICE/

Joy said...

Great photos! And thanks for sharing the software idea - maybe it's easier than trying to stitch together in Photoshop.

Gee Em said...

No problem Joy, are you in Poland now?