Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The first in Warsaw


Well...... I have finally pulled my finger out and organised my blog after I last did this 5 years ago, it is a little embarassing.

Anyway, I find myself sitting in our apartment in Southern Warsaw enjoying gorgeous radiant sunshine in the middle of the day. This is exposing me to the outside world as it made me open the balcony doors, so I can type while I hear the cars rush past on the main road round the corner. For all those people who think Warsaw and Poland in general is a cold and boring place, I hope to dispell these myths in my simple blog. It won't be too fancy, that is certain, but I hope it gives you an insight into this somewhat forgotten of locations in Europe. It won't all be purely good news stories and praise I hope to have some funny and irrelevant stories as well.

So I hope that you enjoy learning about Poland while I learn about blogging at the same time.

Have a great day
Garth.

2 comments:

Marta Masters said...

yay, yay, yay!

stories, stories, please.

Embejo said...

hehehehe 5 years between posts. That has to be some kind of record! Anyway, was nice to click over here...have fun. I blogged for a while....kinda fallen off the wagon a bit myself lately.