Monday, August 13, 2018

Bath, Somerset, UK.

Bath, yes please I smell. Well, maybe not, it is the morning still. But, the town of Bath is a really lovely place, grossly overpriced if you want to live there but fabulous for a day or two to see one of the Roman Empire's most important sites. People would travel for years to get there and experience the healing waters of the baths. Alas, I only drank the healing water. Still, I recommend it if you are out in the southwest of the UK.

I love a good vine coverage.
May really is early spring.
Sandstone monoliths.


I think the name tells you where we are.
The beauty of repetition, I said the beauty of repetition.




I don't think it is about a newspaper.
sold!


Inside the entry hall to the actual baths.






You just want to jump into this, it has to be healthy, right?




Throw in a coin for luck?

Why not a whole bunch of them?

She was running around like a headless chicken.







This is what real "spring" water looks like and doesn't come from a multinational company putting it in plastic bottles.
We have left the baths now, this is the River Avon, not a really big plunge pool ;)



No comments: