Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So the nerds arrived.

As I mentioned in the last post, my family came over from Australia last month, as they wanted to see this Polish place when it isn't a few feet under snow as it was at our wedding. Although, I look back now at the photos and think it was really very lovely to get married in the snow. I think it means more to me than a beach wedding would have. When we were married there was a snow storm just to cap it off.

We had plans, a stroll around Warsaw for a day, then the next we were off to Wrocław.

Down to Chopin's Duck

And his mural wall.

The wislawa pop up cafe.

The criminals.




By The Way "I'm bored"



A nun carrying a tiffin, is she a dabbawala?!

The Warsaw University library

More library


The view from the Warsaw University library rooftop towards the Copernicus Centre.

copper roof

what is it?

Squared.

No comments: