Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Animals Animals Animals Animals Animals everywhere.

“If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer.”

Alfred North Whitehead quotes (British Mathematician and Philosopher, 1861-1947)

I guess the title pretty much says it all about this post and this quote from Alfred says how I feel about cats and dogs. Kittens are cute, fully grown cats are just selfish. Puppies are cute, but dogs are faithful and loving. I think to me there is a clear winner.

A big dopey dog

Or tiny little kittens?

I think Marta has made her choice

Of which a certain mother is not so happy

Some are saying pick me, pick me

You're not going anywhere!

Someones later personality is already clearly on display

Time for a feed and a sleep. Tough life.

For the theme song to today's post and any 80's children from Australia click here











No comments: