Monday, December 12, 2011

2011 The Best Black & White Photos

So every year I like to put up what I think are my best black and white (and colour in another post) photos, have people vote for their favourites and then we compile a top ten of the most liked photos.

It is pretty simple just flick through the photos below and add a comment to give your vote for which is your favourite or favourites (as you can, of course, like more than one) and then I tally them up and the winners announced in a glittering red carpet ceremony.  Or due to the fact I own no carpet, I will probably just put them on here.

Last year I had selected randomly a voter for a special prize, so I shall do it again this year. So, have a look, let me know and maybe you could win too. So here they are and in no particular order.......


1. Light & fluffy

2. A frog in the hand is worth slime in the palm

3. ROAR

4. The soft and the shiny

5. Backyard Praga
6. Little Cinderella was here.

7. Robot vision

8. Shady business

9. Singa-night-light

10. The Crystal balls

11. The light path
12. Birdouflage

13. Sun on looker

14. Warsaw by eve

15. Water studies

16. Bling bike

17. Hoodwinked
18. Innerflora
19. Nerve tree

20. Cruising

21. City fan




5 comments:

Maciek said...

Hi again - here my favourite is 17.

E.S said...

Number 7.... I love it!!

Gee Em said...

Thanks Maciek and Ewcia! Much appreciated! Glad you enjoyed them.

Dorota said...

I never can just decide for one so I choose three:

5 (backyard praga, ach!)
15 (it looks like a postcard, in a good way :)
17 (jut great!)

Gee Em said...

Thanks Dorota! Choosing three is not a problem. I hope you have a great Christmas, and thanks again for dinner the other night!