Sunday, December 25, 2011

Kangaroo Island part II

More of Kangaroo Island....... For an island with such a small population there are certainly lots of different things to see and do there. There is some really great spots for photography and you can get some dramatic light with the clouds over the Southern Ocean and sunsets and sunrises (not that I saw any of them due to enjoying my rest). One of the most dramatic and beautiful locations is known as Remarkable Rocks in the Flinders Chase National Park.

Ok, these aren't them, but I did like the joke.
The way there

So to be honest, I don't think I will comment on the photos as they are simply beautiful and don't need my words.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

 There you have 20 odd photos of one of the most inspiring and beautiful places, in my eyes.

No comments: